Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Bridgetown High School.
The following documentation must be provided to enrol your child.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or birth extract or equivalent identity documents.
- Your child’s Immunisation Records (these are available by phoning ACR on 1800 653 809).
- Evidence of usual place of residence: for example utilities account, lease agreement of at least three months, proof of ownership of property, driver’s licence or statutory declaration.
- Passport and Visa if the child was born overseas or Citizenship papers.
- Visa and Passport for Permanent or Temporary Resident.
- Copies of any Family Court or other court orders.